Friday, August 24, 2007

I MISS MICHAEL


So it's Friday morning and I miss my hubby. He left yesterday for a fishing trip to Mexico with his work. I hate when he leaves. It's impossible for me to sleep. This picture above is my sunset this morning at the crack of dawn. I couldn't sleep so I decided to get up and take pictures. It was so beautiful.
I still feel great. I really don't even feel pregnant yet. I haven't gained any weight and I'm still working out all the time. I'm still eating a lot, but trying to be good about it. Still no morning sickness so I really don't think I'll get it at all. Yeah for me. I do have a little pounch belly but Michael just says it looks like one of my bad period months. So I guess that's a good thing. No one else seems to notice, except for my trainer at the gym.
All in all we're having a great time. I will be at 10 weeks on Tuesday and in a couple more weeks I'll have my next check up. On September 10th I will be going into my 2nd trimester already. CRAZY. Hopefully by then my body will really start changing!!
xoxo
ME

No comments: