Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's Baby Time




So it's definately been a crazy week. We are having a baby and we're so excited. Wanna here how it happend... Well we had.....oh I guess we don't need to go that far back. I woke up on July 31st and felt a little frustrated. My period was still not here and it just kept teazing me. I would feel like I was going to get it and then it would disappear.
I decided to finally take a test. As I was leaving the store I almost got sick. My nerves were going crazy. I got home and contemplated back and forth on whether I wanted to take it or not. I took it and before I could even set the stupid thing down it already had the plus sign coming through. I couldn't even stand up at this point. I was kneeling over the bed crying so hard I couldn't even catch my breath.

I took a few pictures and I kept taking them because I just couldn't get a good one. I looked ridiculous in every one of them because I was crying so much. I put a couple of them below. Then I had to call Michael. That really made me throw up. I decided to email him a couple of pictures instead and then let him call me. Oh he called within minutes. I was again crying so hard he couldn't even understand me.

Needless to say we are both thrilled and shocked at the same time. The coolest part, that I just realized, is that next month we are going to a Yankees game and our little embryo will be so excited to go to the game!!!!
I hope you all enjoy this site and I will try and post pictures and keep you updated as much as possible.
xoxo

Michael & Amanda






2 comments:

Nana said...

Congratulations you two! I'm so happy and excited about a new little one arriving. I can't wait to share your progress with you as time goes on. Take care and know I love you ALL very much.
Nana XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

YIPPPEEEE!!
I jumped, screamed, cried, laughed, cheered and jumped again. I am sooooo happy for you both! Dad and I are still in shock. We love you little baby and we pray each and every day for you.
What great parents you two will be.
Good job!