Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nothing New Yet

I haven't posted anything lately because there really isn't too much to say. I haven't been sick at all. THANK GOD!!!! I get a little nausea when I let myself get too hungry, but that's it. I'm really tired ALL THE TIME. Hopefully that will be over soon or maybe not.
Michael and I are going to our first OBGYN appointment today at 3pm. After that I should have some more fun news to post. I'm really excited to finally go to the doctor. Maybe it will make it seem a little more real. So far......I still have a hard time believing that I'm pregnant. The little ponch belly I have going on and the bigger boobies are the only sign at this point.
I'll post more later after the appt.

1 comment:

Chatty Cathy said...

Glad you're doing well! My friends who have kids all say the same thing about waiting too long to eat. My friend Christina said she kept Saltines with her at all times, even next to her bed. Careful about saying you don't get morning sickness, every time my friends have said that, they get it! Eat well and you should be fine! :0)