Wednesday, September 12, 2007

3 Month Pooch!!!!









You've all been asking so here it is. It's weird seeing pictures of it. I see it everyday but on camera it looks totally different. I'm now in my 2nd trimester and everything is still going great. I feel great and am still working out as much as possible. I want this baby to come out easy and they say the better shape you are in the easier it may be. We'll see about that.
Michael and I have are 2nd check up today so I will let you all know how it goes. I don't even know what they do this time. Maybe we will get to here the heart beat!!!!

6 comments:

Mike B said...

Quit pushing it out! It's not even that big in real life! LVU

Anonymous said...

You skinny thing! It looks like you just ate too much and you're pushing your stomach out...lol

You've hit the 3 month mark with no morning sickness? Lucky girl, the 3 month mark is usually when morning sickness ends, so you're golden. :)

Anonymous said...

She's just practicing the way she'll have to stand in a few months.

You're doing good Amanda!

my.party.of.five said...

such a cute little pooch!!! I love it and please keep the adorable pictures coming!! Can't wait to hear about your Dr. appointment.

Anonymous said...

a lady at the daycare is only 1 month futher along then you and she looks like she's about 6 or 7 months along.I can't believe the difference.

Jessica said...

I wonder who took these wonderful pictures...LOL!