Friday, October 12, 2007

16 Week Check-Up

So we had our next Dr. visit and it was a boring one. I was hoping to get lucky and have yet another ultrasound, but not this time. She checked the heartbeat and measured my stomach to make sure I'm growing properly. I actually lost 1 pound from last month's visit, but she said that's fine. I've been working out and losing weight in some areas and gaining it in others. Trust me.... the stomach is really starting to grow. Even from last weeks picture it looks like it's already twice that size. We will take some more pics this weekend and post them. Maybe we'll even post one of Michael's 4 month bump. hahaha
I think we're going to go do some looking around at baby stuff this weekend and register soon. We want to register before Xmas that way everyone can just get us gifts for our little girl rather than us. We might as well start now rather than having to get it all at once. For those that will be coming to the baby shower we are planning it for the first weekend in February. I have to plan early because I'm hoping that some of my family from back east will be able to fly out!!!!
Don't laugh this weekend when you see my new belly I'm still a little self conscious about this whole belly thing. I'll get used to it eventually.

No comments: