I don't understand how this is going by so fast. I'm not ready for all this to happen yet and before I know, this little baby is going to be coming out. We haven't even started her room yet. I really hope this all comes together. We have another check up next week and they're going to be testing me for diabetes. I think that's really all I have left for tests. HOPEFULLY. I'm not a big fan of all these needles. I will post a new belly picture next week because that will be my 6 month picture.
Our little sweet pea is REALLY active. I know most of you heard me complain about how I don't feel anything and I was really anxious to feel her move........ well now she doesn't stop. Last night while we were laying in bed she had a fit in my stomach. We started talking to her to see if she would move around so Michael could feel her. About 5 minutes later I flinched because she kicked so hard. It's kind of creepy. You can see her kick all over my stomach. It feels like she's going to pop out of my belly button. She is actually kicking right now as I right this. I wish Michael could really feel how amazing this is. I know a lot of women say they wish guys went through all this so we wouldn't have to.....
I wouldn't give this up for the world.

1 comment:
It seems like you just posted your weepy pregnancy test pic, doesn't it? In one of your early blogs, you wrote, "We are so having a boy". :) It sounds like you've had a more, shall we say, pleasant pregnancy than many women have. My mom was throwing up for the first 3 months when she was pregnant with me. Just know how lucky you are...lol. You're so healthy though, I think that has a lot to do with it. How did your mom do when she had you and your brother? Maybe it's in the genes, too. May you continue to enjoy every minute with your little one. Merry Christmas, too!
Post a Comment