Wednesday, December 5, 2007

24 Week Check Up

6 months




It wasn't an exciting one that's for sure. I gained 5 POUNDS this month. I guess that's ok. I am now up to 11 pounds altogether. I suppose it could be worse. She did say that my blood pressure was higher than normal. I'm usually in my 120's and today it was more like upper 30's. She said it's fine and maybe I just had an off day. The heartbeat was so much louder and more defined than in the past. I go back in a month to do the Glucose test and then after that my visits are going to be every 2 weeks instead of once a month.

Dad is coming this weekend for another visit so I'm really excited to see him and now he gets to feel the baby move. Last night Michael was sitting in his chair and I was on the couch and the baby was going crazy in my stomach. I told Michael to watch my stomach and he could see it moving all over the place. It was pretty wild. She was popping out on both sides of my stomach at the same time. I wish I could have caught it on camera.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Look at that tummy... YAY!!