Monday, December 17, 2007

Not feeling so great......

So last night our little precious baby girl decided to put her little foot through my ribs. Well that's what I think anyway, but what do I know. I couldn't sleep last night and was really sore this morning. As they day progressed it just got worse. It hurt to sit, stand, breath, or do anything at all. I called my doctor and she told me to come in. When she measured my stomach I yelped because it hurt to even touch my stomach. She said I'm still measuring fine and my stomach wasn't discolored from any bruising. She checked to make sure I wasn't dilated at all and I'm not. That was not fun at all. The heart beat sounded strong and she said the baby is fine. She justified my thought and said that because she is so active she could have kicked my rib and bruised me. I was told to take it easy and call her back if it doesn't get better in a few days. I really hope it gets better because even after 1 day of "taking it easy" I'm about to go nuts. I thought I would let you guys see a little sneak peak of active she really is. Below is a video from tonight. The 2nd video is even better but it was taking too long to load. I will load it tomorrow. I am breathing heavy in them but you will be able to tell when she kicks. These do not even do her movement justice.

No comments: