We just had our 3o week check up. Only 9 weeks left if we go to full term. I'm hoping she comes a couple weeks early. The check up went great. I was a little nervous about being weighed since the nurse last time told me I gained too much in one month and put me on a diet, per say. She told me I could only gain 2 pounds per month until the end. Well folks....... I lost a pound. Don't yell at me. She said that was fine. I was eating healthy and working out and maybe I just lost a little of that holiday weight. My stomach is measuring at 31cm and that is right where it should be. My blood pressure was good and the babies heart rate was great. She also told me that she thinks the baby is already in a head down position. GREAT!!! We're ready, almost. We also asked her about guessing the babies weight since me, my brother, Michael, and his brother were all BIG babies. At 36 weeks she is going to do an ultrasound and tell us around what the baby will be at birth so that we can make a decision on how this baby will be coming out. If it's anywhere near the size of Michael's brother........ there is NO WAY she will be coming out the right way. You know me, I just like to have a plan. I already can tell that this little girl is going to make me throw all my plans out the window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment