Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Nursery

Our Baby Girls New Closet

My creative stencil work

We're getting there!!!


Well the painting is done!!! Thank the Lord!!! I am so tired of painting. I painted the babies room, the other spare room, and all the new baseboards, casing, chair rail, doors, and door frames. I'm painted out and my poor nails are trashed and almost all broken. I even got creative (which you all know that I am not) and did a stencil in her room. I think it turned out pretty good for a first timer. The new carpet is going in tomorrow and then we are leaving on Friday for Mammoth. It's our last family vacation without a baby. Even Sammy gets to go. We're going to play in the snow while Michael snowboards. Once we get back we'll be able to go pick up the new furniture and start decorating the nursery. I can't wait. I have to say that I am most excited to wash some baby clothes and hang them in her cute little closet. I adore that closet. It's going to look even better with her stuff in it. I will be sure to take some more pictures this weekend and get some more belly shots on here. It's definately HUGE and I love it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know blogs could get spammed, too! Anyway, you're little girl's room is so sweet! Love the shade of pink. Actually, I love your whole house, it's so nice! Glad to see you're still enjoying every bit of this pregnancy!