Wednesday, February 13, 2008

34 Week Check Up

All is well in the baby bartle womb. She's still very lively in there and no signs of slowing down. I'm still measuring normal even though I know she's going to be a big baby. I only gained 1 pound this visit!!! Yeah. I'm still on track. That means I'm up to 21 pounds with 6 weeks left. The heart rate was good and overall a boring Dr. visit. I go back in 2 weeks for my first real exam. They will check to see if I am dialated at all and I will then be going to the Dr. once a week. Home stretch!!! I will have Michael take some new pictures tonight of my ever expanding belly. I'm still feeling great and working out. Sammy loves all these walks she's been getting. She's really been a great dog. When my stomach is out she puts her nose up against it and licks me. She knows something is in there. I think she's hoping it's another puppy and not a baby. Poor spoiled Sammy.

No comments: