So now I know why they say the last month is the hardest. I want to be done so bad. I'm huge, emotional, and uncomfortable. All my books say everything is done with the babies organs, bones, and that she is healthy to deliver at any point now............ so why do I have to wait another month? Why can't we really be pregnant for 9 months instead of 10?
Sorry for venting I had a bad day. We had our check up today and it was so unexciting. I thought they were going to check me and see if I'm dilated at all, even though I know I'm not. They didn't do anything fun. To top it all off I gained 6 pounds in the past 2 weeks. Not thrilled about that. That made some tears fall. Then tonight we were supposed to have a breast feeding class and when we went it was difficult to find and there was no one there. I was already irritated. This lady came in wondering why we were there and she said the class doesn't start for another half hour. I'm so glad that they told me the wrong time. I wasn't about to wait around so we left. When we got home Michael knew I was really grouchy so he turned to spa way down so I could take a soak a relax. I must say my mood is a little better now. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:
Post a Comment