Monday, March 24, 2008

She's Here!!!!

Sophia Renee Bartle
11:38 am
7lbs 14oz
20 inches
It was a wonderful experience. I started having contractions at midnight Friday night and by 2am we went to the hospital. Once we got there the doctor said I was only 1cm. By 5:30am I was given the epidural and pitocin to get things rolling. Then everything happened pretty quick. By 8am I was at 5cm and by 11am I was ready to push, but the doctor wasn't there yet. At 11:20 I could feel her coming on her own and sure enough within a few pushes and 20 minutes later she flew out before the doctor was even in the room. We came home just in time for Easter dinner. Everyone is healthy and happy.

















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to you and your husband...

my.party.of.five said...

she is so beautiful!!! i cant wait to met her! great job mama

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures,we were all chopping at the bit,waiting to see the precious little girl. She is so adorable.Hope you had a great Easter.Love,Aunt Jo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's a cutie!

Now the real fun starts! :)

Take care,
Griselda

Kara Ritter said...

She is so PRETTY!!! She will be the best thing that has ever happened to you. Congrats!
Kara
(Elishia's friend)

Anonymous said...

Look at her! She already looks so comfortable with her surroundings. We need a picture with Mama Krebs, Mama Bartle and Baby Bartle! Congratulations again!