So far it's been a great week. I'm definitely tired but over all it's not half as bad as I thought it would be. The breast feeding isn't as hard as I thought either. Luckily I'm producing enough to feed all the children in Africa so Sophia likes to guzzle it and then choke a little because she drinks it too fast. I think we just have a great baby. She really doesn't cry. She doesn't like her diaper changed and she doesn't like to be hungry, but other than that she's a happy baby. Michael has been sick with a cold all week so that's been tuff. He hasn't even held her for 3 days now. Hopefully he gets better soon so we can sleep in the same bed again. Here are some pictures from her first week.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She is so adorable,she looks like a porcelin baby doll.
Hi Amanda,
Sophia is precious! I love her beanie!
Claudia
What a little cutie! Congratulations!! Cant wait to meet her! Nicole Reynolds
She is so pretty.
Congratulations...
Post a Comment