Sunday, April 27, 2008

Daddy gets to feed Sophie

Michael got to feed his daughter for the first time today and Sophie got to try out her first bottle. We are only breast feeding and they say to wait at least a month before introducing a bottle so the baby doesn't get confused and forget how to nurse. We hit a month and now we get to share some of the feeding duties, which is great for me, although I still have to pump everytime he feeds her anyway. It was so great to watch him get to connect more with her. She was a pro and had no problems with the bottle.





Sophie's Old Man Hair Line!!!

1 comment:

Michael and Stacey said...

I wasn't quite sure who she looked like but the more I see her pictures, I would have to say she looks like her daddy. I don't know what it is. The bigger she gets, she'll probably start looking like her momma!