I know everyone says it's gas, but how can you see this happy baby and not think that this is a genuine smile. Week 2 was great. She sure eats and poops a lot, but overall she really is a content baby. Michael went back to work this week and we missed having him around. My mom is still staying with us and thank God for her. She has been doing ALL the cooking, cleaning, and laundry. I'm not sure how I will do everything once she leaves. I only have her for one more week. We had to take Sophia back to the hospital this week to have her blood work done again. The Doctor called us and her thyroid levels came back high. That scared us a bit. Luckily everything is fine and her levels are back to normal.
She is the best baby ever and we can't imagine our lives without her!!!

1 comment:
These pictures are sooo beautiful,you need to send some to the my family spot so I can print them out.I showed the first week to 3 of my co-workers and they all thought she was a very beautiful baby. Hope this week is as good as last. Love you,Aunt Jo
Post a Comment