Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Urgh.... 4 months already

Time is just flying by. We had Sophie's check up yesterday. She was a trooper. Only cried a little with those nasty shots. She is weighing in at 13lbs. 7ozs. and is 25 inches long. She is still right on for her weight and is still above average for her length. She is changing so much. She has great control of her head, watches everything, laughs at Sammy, babbles non-stop, constantly kicks her feet, loves bath time, rolls over, and I could just keep going.

She had a great weekend with her Daddy. I was very sick since Thursday and I couldn't even get myself out of bed. I thought I had the flu. I had all the symptoms and they were worse than the flu. I didn't even want to move, my head hurt so bad. Finally by Sunday I figured out that I had mastisis. It was not fun to say the least. I just got meds on Monday so I should be back to normal soon. Michael was so great though. I felt really bad. He was taking care of me, Sophie, and Sammy. He did a great job though. Every time I would tell him what he needed to do with Sophie he said, "I know.. we already talked about it." (meaning him and Sophie talked about it already) Thanks sweetie for being so great.


1 comment:

Michael and Stacey said...

Do you mind if I ask what mastisis is? I tried to do research on it and it said it was a "blocked mammery gland" which happens in breastfeeding mothers? I thought you had flu like symptoms and it just doesn't make sense to me?