We had Sophia's 6 month check up earlier this week and everything went great. She is in the 50th percentile for her weight and still in the 75th for her height. 15lbs 8oz and 27 inches long. She is growing up so fast. We have started her on some real foods finally. She does pretty good with most of them. She absolutely loves bananas. She's not too crazy about the carrots, squash, or green beans but we are working on it. I have been making her food myself and it's kind of fun. It's sort of like a science experiment. haha
We just ended our first swim class and she loved it. She never even cried when she got dunked. I will post those pictures soon. All in all we are doing great. She is still pretty much sleeping through the night and we are not swaddling or putting her in the positioner. She is a big girl now. The Doctor couldn't believe I was still swaddling her. So we are done with that. She loves having her freedom in her crib. She is not sitting up on her own yet, but very close. We are practicing crawling, but that I think is still at least a month away. I'm sorry I have been lagging at putting pictures up. I have started working on my real estate again, and I'm trying to figure out how to balance it all. All I have to say is I give "mad props" to those working moms out there. I can't believe I just said "mad props". Oh well.....

No comments:
Post a Comment