Of this precious little face.
Honestly I could take pictures of her all day. She is getting so big and doing so much. She crawls everywhere, pulls herself up on things and tries to balance on her knees, started eating meat, copies what we do, says mama (even though she has no idea what she is saying, I still hear mama), and just makes us smile every day.
We are taking her camping again this weekend and it should go a little better than last time. We are not going to the mountains where it's freezing. We are going to Santa Barbara instead and a heat wave is coming this weekend so, perfect timing.
She's almost 8 months already and I just can't slow it down. I can't wait to have more babies, as long as they are just as precious as she is!!!
(actually I can wait..... but I am excited for Sophie to have a friend)
Honestly I could take pictures of her all day. She is getting so big and doing so much. She crawls everywhere, pulls herself up on things and tries to balance on her knees, started eating meat, copies what we do, says mama (even though she has no idea what she is saying, I still hear mama), and just makes us smile every day.
We are taking her camping again this weekend and it should go a little better than last time. We are not going to the mountains where it's freezing. We are going to Santa Barbara instead and a heat wave is coming this weekend so, perfect timing.
She's almost 8 months already and I just can't slow it down. I can't wait to have more babies, as long as they are just as precious as she is!!!
(actually I can wait..... but I am excited for Sophie to have a friend)

No comments:
Post a Comment