So much happens in one year. It's crazy to think we are in a new year and sooooo much more is to come. We will always cherish 2008 because that's when are little Sophie graced us with her presence. She is such a precious little person and has so much personality already. She just gets cuter and cuter everyday.
There are lots of things I am looking forward to this year
and a lot of things I am going to strive for.
Let's see.... where to begin....
I want to be the best and most patient mom for Sophia that I can be!!!
That's first and foremost.
I want to be the best wife and make sure my Husband always knows he's my #1 always!!!
Go on trips this year. Lots of them. Camping (maybe once a month, even if it's in the backyard), Hiking, day trips, Mountains, Bat Caves (yes that's right Michael I said Bat Caves), and whatever else I can think of.
GET IN SHAPE AND EAT HEALTHY. That should be at the very top of my list.
Get my work going again. Last year I had the excuse of having Sophie and now it's time to get cranking on my Real Estate!!!!!
Improve my organizational skills. Maybe eliminate of couple of junk drawers.
Have a better attitude towards everything. There's just no reason to be cranky when I wake up everyday to a loving, handsome husband and a beautiful, precious little girl.
I think that's enough to strive for. We will see how it goes. Oh and I forgot one more big thing.....maybe have a little brother or sister on the way for Sophia!!!!!
It's going to be a GREAT year!!!!!
There are lots of things I am looking forward to this year
and a lot of things I am going to strive for.
Let's see.... where to begin....
I want to be the best and most patient mom for Sophia that I can be!!!
That's first and foremost.
I want to be the best wife and make sure my Husband always knows he's my #1 always!!!
Go on trips this year. Lots of them. Camping (maybe once a month, even if it's in the backyard), Hiking, day trips, Mountains, Bat Caves (yes that's right Michael I said Bat Caves), and whatever else I can think of.
GET IN SHAPE AND EAT HEALTHY. That should be at the very top of my list.
Get my work going again. Last year I had the excuse of having Sophie and now it's time to get cranking on my Real Estate!!!!!
Improve my organizational skills. Maybe eliminate of couple of junk drawers.
Have a better attitude towards everything. There's just no reason to be cranky when I wake up everyday to a loving, handsome husband and a beautiful, precious little girl.
I think that's enough to strive for. We will see how it goes. Oh and I forgot one more big thing.....maybe have a little brother or sister on the way for Sophia!!!!!
It's going to be a GREAT year!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment