Monday, January 26, 2009

What a weekend......

So nobody warned me about how hard it is when your child is sick. I was not prepared for this. Sophie has been sick since Tuesday and this weekend was the worst of it. My Dad was also here visiting for the weekend and got to see Sophie's best side. haha
I think Friday night I got about 3 hours sleep and Saturday night, barely 2 hours sleep. I spent the whole night rocking Sophie and trying to get her to stay asleep when I put her in her crib. My forearms were actually sore from patting her on the butt all night, trying to get her to sleep. It was ruff to say the least. She was coughing, had a fever, runny snot every where, and so sleepy. I felt so bad for her because there is really nothing you can give them at this age other than tylenol. I think we are all still recovering today and hopefully the worst is over.
Here are some pictures from before she got sick.



No comments: