Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to All

Well it was going to be a great Mother's Day weekend but guess who woke up today with a 103 temperature??? Little Miss Sophie. I woke up this morning and went for a run, while Sophie was just starting to wake up. Michael was going to get her up and do breakfast so I could run and take a soak in the jacuzzi. When I got back from my run it was still quiet. She was still sleeping at 8:30am. We knew something was up. She was super lovey and really fussy. At 9:30 she was ready to go back to sleep again. Poor babe has been laying on one of us sleeping all day. She is now in bed, fast asleep but who knows for how long. It should be an interesting night and morning.

Here is picture of how my day looked.

No comments: