We finally had our 1st trip to Disneyland with the munchkin. Michael got us season passes for and early Xmas present. I think I might be more excited than Sophie is. I've only been twice in the 11 years that I've been out here and that was right when I moved here. We decided to just go for a few hours and kinda feel our way around. Michael even met us there for a couple hours. He really didn't want to miss her 1st time there.
We didn't do too much but we had a great time. Sophie loved the carousel and we went on it 4 times in a row. Her first ride was it's a small world and I wasn't really sure if she liked it or not. You can see for yourself on the video below. After a little bit she warmed up and seemed to really like it. After Micheal left I decided to try Mr. Toad's Wild Ride........ not a big fan. She hated it and that pretty much ended the day for us. Won't be going on that again anytime soon. hehehe
Sophie and I strolled back up Main Street and stopped at the ice cream shop and had a huge Sundae together. It was a great way to end the day. We will be going back next week and I will try and get some better pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment