


We went this morning to have an early ultrasound done and the Doctor said there's nothing between those little legs. Yeah. We were shocked to hear that because we both really thought we were having a boy. The pictures above are of her little butt, her hand, and her profile and cute little nose. She totally has Michael's nose.
OH MY GOODNESS WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!

6 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so happy to hear a little girl is on the way! We can add it to the long list of girls expected in the next year!
Congratulations to you and Michael and your little angel!
I knew it, i knew it! Well, she is going to be a very spoiled little girl if i have anything to do with it!
I am the anonymous above... LOL! I finally figured out how to sign up right!
Congratulations! Her little hand! It's so amazing! She's going to be a beauty! :)
this is the best thing ever!!
Taylor? Emma? Whatever the name she is beautiful!
I love little girls,they have so much more clothes to pick from. Congratulations. Love,Aunt Jo
Post a Comment