Sorry I haven't written in awhile. It's been a little crazy around our household lately. Last weekend we had my best friend Jessica's bachlorette party. Hence the crazy pictures from above. We had a great time. I had to turn in early both nights while everyone else partied, but that's ok. I know when my body needs the rest. The picture of the cars on the road is from when we were stuck in traffic coming home. The road was shut down because there was some serious accident. We sat there singing and messing around for hours. It was like we were in a movie. Everyone was just out of their cars walking around everywhere. Jessica had to go find me a motorhome to pee in. Never tell a pregnant women to hold her pee. Luckily there was a really nice couple that let me in. THANK GOD!!!! That first pic is for you Dad. "Mentos.... the fresh maker!!"
The baby and I are doing great. I'm still feeling good and we have our next visit on Wednesday. Next Tuesday I will be 4 months and will post some new belly shots then!!!!

1 comment:
Hey Amanda -
What happened to your myspace?!
Post a Comment