Here is a picture from our backyard of the Santiago Canyon Fire. The winds are now switching directions so we're going to start getting a lot more of this smoke and ash. It really sucks, to say the least. Poor sammy hasn't had a walk since Sunday and it looks like it may still be a few more days. I just can't walk out in this garbage. It was also 102 at our house today. That's not helping matters. We're supposed to get some rain this weekend and it is really needed. Hopefully the weather guys get it right for a change.
There's also some new pictures of the growing baby bump below. I had a chiropractic adjustment today (felt great) and I lost another pound. I sure can get used to this pregnancy thing. I promise you all I'm eating enough to feed all the elephants in Africa. Well almost and as you can see the stomach is growing. I'm sure the pounds will really start coming on soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment