Below are some pictures I took today in my backyard. I went outside and this white dove landed right beside me on the fence. Maybe a foot from my head. Scared the bejeebers out of me. Once Sammy noticed it.... that was the end of that. She started jumping to get at it and barking like crazy. That little bird wasn't even the slightest bit bothered by her. I went inside and got my camera, came back, and it was still there. Anyway, I sent the picture to Michael and his mom and his mom sent the picture back to me with writing on it, which is the bottom picture. I was laughing so hard. Gotta love her sense of humor!!!!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a sweet little bird. I would frame that one with the writing on it, it's too cute. :)
Post a Comment