Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Day Of....

So everything went great. No problems and both the bride and groom showed up at the alter. I couldn't have asked for more. It was tuff not having my mom there to do my hair and makeup, but I got over it. The girls did a great job on every one's hair and makeup. I will say that I am so upset that I did not get even one picture of Michael and I together. He looked SOOOOO great. I was running around the whole time and it completely slipped my mind.

What do you think of my hair mom?

Me and the Beautiful Bride!!!!

I had to have flip flops on for most of the night because the other shoes were very painful.

On top of the boat, before the ceremony.


Just before walking down the aisle......


Love you my little pumpkin butt. I hope I was a good matron of honor for you and I hope your day was everything you wanted and more!!!!





1 comment:

Jessica said...

You were the best Matron of Honor! I couldn't have done it all without your help! I love you!