Ok so I've been getting yelled at lately that I don't update this enough. I will try to do it more often, I promise. We had our 20 week check-up last Wednesday and everything went great. I have now gained a total of 6 pounds, so stop telling me to eat. I am eating plenty and me and the baby are growing everyday. We got the test results from our AFP test (that tests for any abnormalities that the baby may have, everything came back perfect. My belly is measuring right where it should and the heartbeat is going wild!!!
It's crazy to see just how quick everything has popped out. My belly just all of a sudden appeared in this last week. Now you can finally tell that I am pregnant. Yeah!!! I still feel great and so far this pregnancy has been a breeze.
Our Doctor was not able to confirm the sex of the baby because the little legs were crossed so we went to have another ultrasound on Friday just to make sure that it is indeed a girl.
Low and behold...................a girl it is.
The new pictures are below. We got to watch her for about 25 minutes. She was going nuts in there. She was pretty much bouncing off every side of me and kicking her legs everywhere. The Doctor said she has never seen a baby move that much in there. She's going to be a soccer player for sure. It was so crazy to watch. We got to see her opening her mouth and could even see her tongue moving. The doctor even gave us a peek at what the 4D ultrasound will look like. We actually saw her little face in there.
SHE DEFINITELY HAS MICHAEL'S NOSE!!!!!
I can't believe I don't feel her yet. I'm so ready to feel the flutters and the kicks, but so far nothing. Everyone keeps saying any day now. We shall see.






1 comment:
I love reading your updates! It's sooo exciting to see the progress!!! What an amazing miracle of God to watch a baby grow inside of you!! :)
love you and I'm sooo excited for you guys!
Post a Comment