Wednesday, January 2, 2008

28 Week Check Up


Well I am 7 months pregnant and officially in my 3rd trimester. How on earth did this go by so quick? It seriously blows my mind. I feel like I just got pregnant yesterday. Our visit today was fine. My glucose test results were in and I was very very low which is fine. Now I can have some sugar!!!! On the other hand I gained 6 flippin pounds this month. Not so good. They say at 7 months you should be between 17-24 pounds and I am at 17 now. So I guess I'm still fine but the doctor thinks otherwise. She told me I'm now only allowed to gain 2 pounds a month until I deliver. That will only put me at 22 pounds at delivery. That's great and all, but she needs to get over her skinny little self. I don't intend to pork on the pounds by any means, but I was told 25-35 was a good range for what you should gain. I will continue to work out like I have been and be careful of what I eat, but I doubt 2 pounds a month is going to happen. We go back again in 2 weeks and we start our childbirth classes next Thursday.

I started painting her room today and Michael is up there right now getting some misc. things done for both rooms that we are redoing. We've got 2 bedrooms upstairs that we are redoing right now so we have a lot of work ahead of us. Once I get things a little in order I will post some pictures. The baby shower invites should be going out soon so watch for yours in the mail. I will be announcing our little girls name at the shower!!!!

No comments: