We had a wonderful Xmas and very relaxing New Year's. It was strange knowing that these were our last ones just the two of us. Next year will be a whole different story. As you can see below, Sammy loved her new bed. We threw it down in the middle of the floor and that's where it stayed all day.
New Year's was pretty mellow this year considering I don't usually stay up past 9pm. We had lunch with some friends, went out to dinner with all our neighbors, came home and just barely stayed awake long enough to watch some random fireworks out our window at midnight. What's funny is that is exactly what we did last year and I wasn't pregnant. I guess we're just getting old. All in all it was a wonderful year and we can't wait to see what 2008 has in store for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment