Thursday, January 31, 2008

Why do I wait so long........

I haven't written in so long that now I have a million things to post. Let's see..... My mom and my Aunt are here visiting right now. I'm love having them here. They flew in for the baby shower that I am having on Saturday. I'm REALLY excited for that. We had a 4D ultrasound on Tuesday and it was so fun. We took my mom with us for her birthday. She said it was her best birthday present ever. I don't have my baby picture scanned in yet, but when I do I will post it. These pictures and my newborn photo are identical. Same everything. The nurse also said she has a lot of hair!!!!!

On another note I had my 32 week check up and everything went great. I'm measuring fine and I'm up to 20lbs that I have gained. They do think that we are having a big baby, so this should be interesting. I was hoping for a little 6-7 pounder. So much for that.

No comments: