Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Hair Do!!!

So while mom is here I decided to take advantage of her wonderful hair cutting skills. I needed a makeover bad. So here it is.......
This is a horrible picture but at least you get the idea.
BEFORE
AFTER

So I get this great haircut that I love and then the plague hits me...... I have food poisoning. I'm already feeling a little better but all day I have had some of the most projectile vomitting ever known to man. To top it all off my mom got it to and now my Aunt is taking care of both of us because Michael is in Mammoth. This is so not what I want to be dealing with, but I'm WILL be better before the baby shower on Saturday. I can promise you that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your baby is a work of art. She is just beautiful. Tell Mama Krebs Cathy says hi! What did you all eat anyway? Not that you want to remember...
I guess this is making up for your lack of morning sickness. I'll say a little prayer for you both tonight. Feel better and have fun at your shower, can't wait to see the pics from that!

PS Your haircut is so cute! Perfect mommy length. :)

Anonymous said...

Your haircut is just so perfect for your face. Not that the longer hair wasn't pretyy but this length makes you look 10lbs lighter.. I know that is a big deal when you're carrrying an elephant on teh front of you..

Keep it shorter it really makes you glow....