Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Baby Shower

I had such an awesome baby shower. We had so many people here it was unbelievable. I'm guessing there were around 45 people here. Jessica, my Mom, and my Aunt put the whole thing together. It was so beautiful. Thank you to all of you who came and shared in this special day with me and thank you to Jessica, Mom, and Chuchie Sis for all the work you did in putting this together!!! I love you all!!!!
Little Baby Feet Sugar Cookies


Sophia Renee Bartle





So many gifts!!! She'll never need clothes again.


My Wonderful Chuchie Sis and My Wonderful Mom




All the party favors. They were so cute. Chuchie Sis made the lady bug lollipops from scratch and Mom made little boxes of chocolates with Sophia's name on them.



Diaper raffle is the way to go. We got 1800 diapers!!!!


Both Grammies

Great Grandma Bartle and Grandma Bartle



















1 comment:

Bon said...

you are sooo cute!!!! looks like you had a great shower!! Hope you're feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy!!! love you!!!
Bon