Things have really been stressful lately and seemingly non-stop so I decided to surprise Michael with a beach date. I told him to block off his whole Saturday for a date with me and Sammy. He seemed fine with it even though I know in the back of his head he was probably thinking about everything left to get done.
We've never taken Sammy to the beach (bad parents) so I thought it would be fun to take her to doggie beach and then have a nice picnic lunch. That we did. Sammy had a ball. She chased around all the other dogs, ran through the sand, and ran from the water. She was not too thrilled with the waves. In fact every time one crashed she jumped up and ran. It was really funny. She finally went in a little if we were right next to her, but was not about to chase a ball in the water.
We had a wonderful picnic and it was a nice treat to get away for a little while and relax. We were all so tired after our adventure that we all took a well needed nap when we got home.
We had a wonderful picnic and it was a nice treat to get away for a little while and relax. We were all so tired after our adventure that we all took a well needed nap when we got home.

1 comment:
Post a Comment