So we just got back from our 37 week check up. I gained 2 pounds so now I'm up to 28 pounds that I have gained and I'm ok with that. The strep B test that we had came put negative so that's one less thing we have to worry about. We got the results from the ultrasound and last Thursday Sophia was weighing in right around 6 pounds. The Dr. said she thinks Sophia will be between 7-8 pounds at birth. I was so happy to hear that. I really thought I already had a 10 pounder in me. As for the cervix...........totally shut. So those of you thinking it would be funny for me to have her on MY birthday this week.....not going to happen. I feel great and I can't wait for her to come out and show us those beautiful Angelina Jolie lips that we know she has.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment