I was praying that she wouldn't make her arrival today and she didn't. I just really didn't want her to have to share her special day with anyone. So I'm the big old 28 today and it's weird knowing that this is my last birthday without kids. So strange.
Michael is taking me out to dinner later and I'm so excited to not have to cook. Everyone at my meeting today noticed how much my belly dropped so maybe that's a sign. I was having those braxton hicks, or whatever it is, a lot last night and today. I just get cramps and my stomach gets hard, but I know they're not the real contractions because these last for around 15 minutes each time. I think it's just her settling in down there. I do feel like she is really going to come early though. I just wish I knew how early!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment