Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sophia's Precious Nursery

Sophia Renee Bartle




Sophia's precious little Easter lamb from her Mommy!!!


Please ignore the ugly chair. We haven't gotten her rocker in yet. Hopefully it comes soon.



I love her hanging basket, minus Michael's stupid blue bunny he put on there and I can't reach it to take it off. This ridiculous bunny has been following me around and showing up in random places for 9 years. I keep trying to get rid of it, but he won't let me.


She already has a rocking horse that makes horse sounds.

I'm in love with her closet.

This isn't even half of her clothes.


Baby's First Piggy Bank.


She even has her own attached bathroom, spoiled already.

Her Cute Door with Pretty Flowers

2 comments:

Joannah said...

Her room is sooo cute, good job mommy! I want her closet, LOL!

Any day now...tick-tock...tick-tock...

benkrebs said...

spectacular tunie.