Thursday, March 13, 2008

No we have not had a baby yet

Just thought I would let everyone know that Sophia has not made an appearance yet. I'm starting to get the "did you have her yet" phone calls and we still have days to go. At our last appointment I was not dilated at all so she will most likely go full term and we have 12 days left. I lost a pound at this last appt. and I can't figure out how because my stomach keeps growing. It's starting to hurt because it's stretched so thin. I'm definitely at the uncomfortable stage finally and I'm ready to be done!!!!!!
We will update the blog as soon as we can once everything starts happening. Don't worry....we'll make sure everyone knows when she's here!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you but I have enjoyed your baby blog. My sister has one and I accidentally came accross yours.

Good luck with your new baby girl!

Her room is beautiful and I think every girl is jealous of her closet...