Thursday, December 9, 2010

I love Christmas

So even though we have a newborn..... Christmas is still right around the corner! Luckily I did most of the shopping before Travis came. I was taking a nap with Travis on the couch and when I woke up, the Xmas decorating had begun! Michael brought everything in the house and got it all started for me. Sophie loves decorating! She keeps moving things all around and every day something is in different spot. Her and Michael went to pick up the tree that had picked out the week before. We really had fun decorating it. It's a lot smaller than all of our previous trees but that's what happens when you move into a house without vaulted ceilings. Needless to say the tree is done, the lights outside are done and the inside is all ready for the holidays!

I REALLY LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!




















No comments: