Thursday, December 9, 2010
We made it to week 2
It's already going by so fast. My little man is really not little. We had his 2 week check up today. He already weighs 10lbs and is 21.5 inches long. That puts him in the 84th percentile for his weight and 79th for his height. Michael is now back at work and my folks are back home. It's just me and my two kids at home now! LOL It even sounds weird to say. I said "my son" to someone the other day and then laughed after I said it. Everything this time around just doesn't seem as bad. The night feedings, the hormones, the healing, the weight shedding.... it just all seems so much easier this time! I know it's only week 2 but I'm hopeful that it continues to be this much fun. I really love having my family of 4! I couldn't ask for anything more this holiday season! I have my amazing husband, my beautiful princess, my little man (who I just love too much), our health, our home, and our jobs! I am very thankful this year!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment